Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Social Disruption @SocialDisruption17
11 January, 07:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Are you planning on coming back to the battlefield? I hear the old gang is getting back together as the caged birds are being set free.

Everyone misses you over there and could use your positive vibes. 🤜🤛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 January, 08:31
In response Social Disruption to his Publication
Thanks so much!
100% i'll be there as soon as my account is restored.
Look forward to being back with everyone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
11 January, 07:43

11 January, 06:02

11 January, 04:42

11 January, 02:49
High school seniors are now "suddenly and unexpectedly suffering cardiac arrest while at school with no explanation as to why".

I've got an explanation.

https://gab.com/RealStewPe...

10 January, 11:01
They are saying gas stoves is causing heart attacks.

https://gab.com/BostonFren...

10 January, 10:38

10 January, 10:36

10 January, 09:52

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 January, 09:45
ive been stressed.

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
10 January, 06:14
does this show evil vibes on the rise?

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
10 January, 11:35
no wonder no sleep!

memes matter @NoComment
10 January, 04:45
the three of ya came back at the same time, i dont post my observations in this regard at all but i wannu now,post

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 January, 01:21
kim think the white on top like the angel vibes, the yellow the good vibes have reached UP for the new to come

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
10 January, 12:11
I hope this means that I will sleep tonight 😴💤💤💤

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
10 January, 12:15
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
Lol, I know right?!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 January, 01:18
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
me too, sleep ♥️