Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
09 January, 07:53
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
AMEN TO THIS MIKE !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
09 January, 07:37
my 93/yo grandmother with dimentia is the only one that can make me laugh. she may think im her saving grace but in reality, she’s mine. her natural wit, 24 hour smile, will be what keeps my spirit lifted in these crazy times. no amount of money can do that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
09 January, 07:15
Yessss 🎯 πŸ’―%

Mike Anon @Mike314
09 January, 07:17
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
🀣🀣🀣

Red Edge @Rededge
09 January, 07:21
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
lol.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
09 January, 07:14
100%

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
100%

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
i looked,
i looked again,
i couldn't find anywhere it say's "tho shall not have humor!"

trench humor is important for moral,
for some of us this isn't our first slog.

I find humor to be the heat sink during enduring times.