Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
08 January, 06:07
For anyone that missed the rabbit hole hint just now, a screenshot and a link.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dark Helmet @Darkhelmet199
Hy Brasil and Rendlesham binary code...you definitely know your stuff and been down many rabbit holes.
Something subtle about that binary decode was they realized it was backwards meaning it was right to left. Many old languages were written right to left. Davinci wrote right to left as well.
I think Hy Brasil went under around 9700 BC during the rapid water rise due to Younger Dryas devastation. You follow Graham Hancock, Robert Schoch, and Randle Carlson?
09:03 PM - Jan 08, 2023
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Darkhelmet199 in this post can reply
08 January, 09:15
In response Dark Helmet to his Publication
I'll respond again tomorrow as it is 0216 am here and I have work in the early morning. Kind regards.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dark Helmet @Darkhelmet199
08 January, 09:23
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Thanks for the response. Sleep well

08 January, 09:12
I am aware of the names but have gone down the Hapgood, Chan Thomas, Velikovski, Major White, Ben Davidson route, amongst others.

Whatever the route, ths 12000 yr cycle is always visible

08 January, 09:09
Younger Dryas was the same time as Golbeki Tepi, the magafaunal extinction and the Gothemburg Geomagnetic excursion as well as the latest possible theory date of the hiawatha impactor event at greenland.

Also last theorised recurrant micronova event of the full cycle harmonic.

12000 yrs ago is a BIG date.

Thanks for the reply.