Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
For anyone that missed the rabbit hole hint just now, a screenshot and a link.

https://anonup.com/thread/...
06:07 PM - Jan 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by MatrixObserver in this post can reply
Dark Helmet @Darkhelmet199
08 January, 09:03
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Hy Brasil and Rendlesham binary code...you definitely know your stuff and been down many rabbit holes.
Something subtle about that binary decode was they realized it was backwards meaning it was right to left. Many old languages were written right to left. Davinci wrote right to left as well.
I think Hy Brasil went under around 9700 BC during the rapid water rise due to Younger Dryas devastation. You follow Graham Hancock, Robert Schoch, and Randle Carlson?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 January, 09:12
In response Dark Helmet to his Publication
I am aware of the names but have gone down the Hapgood, Chan Thomas, Velikovski, Major White, Ben Davidson route, amongst others.

Whatever the route, ths 12000 yr cycle is always visible

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 January, 09:15
In response Dark Helmet to his Publication
I'll respond again tomorrow as it is 0216 am here and I have work in the early morning. Kind regards.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
08 January, 07:19
Obviamente você não fala português brasileiro.

Actually that spelling is accurate. You are just uneducated and lack linguistic competence to make any such comment.

08 January, 07:26
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
That has previously been pointed out, it was by someone else with high discernment of empathy within information exchange.

Thanks you for your acerbic reaction.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
08 January, 06:50
Hy Brasil –The HIGH KING Island
Hy-Brasil is a mysterious island appearing on maps from 1325 to the 1800s. It was said to be clouded in mist except for one day every seven years, when it became visible but still could not be reached. Stories about the island have circulated throughout Europe for centuries, that it was the promised land of saints or a paradise where an advanced civilization lived. On most maps, the island was located roughly 321 km (200 miles) off the west coast of Ireland in the North Atlantic Ocean. One of the most distinctive features of Hy-Brasil on those maps is that it often appears as a circle with a channel (or river) running east to west across it. Hy-Brasil (also called Hy-Breasal, Hy-Brazil, Hy-Breasil, and Brazir) is derived from the name Breasal meaning the High King. It was noted on maps as early as 1325.

08 January, 07:02
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
The middle image the ireland place names look more brythonic than godeilic. My brythonic is ok but my godeilic sucks.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
08 January, 06:23
"...in 1480, John Jay, Jr. left land in pursuit of the island."

Goosebumps.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
08 January, 06:20
My parents use to go on mission trips to Brazil every year, native Brazilians call it Brasil instead of Brazil. 🇧🇷 😊

08 January, 06:23
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Ockam suggests your answer is the most likely, but its a good research project nonetheless.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
08 January, 06:19