Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Cherokee Rose @CherokeeRose
04 January, 12:49
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I am so very alone Anons ...My 23 year old Autist Son and I...We been through so much Trauma and such for many years and just recently lost my husband to liver failure...I lost my Mom 3 years ago to Alz while right after I had major life saving surgery...We have wanted to give up so many times throughout the years and those bad thoughts are back again..We dont have friends and the family we do have do not come around and havent for years...I didnt know where else to turn ..I spend my time between Telegram...Twitter and FB and Anonup but I never say much...Yet I decided to check Vks page and well here I am...Gods timing is everything.. .Lonliness hurts...Being in your own head is not good...Please Pray for My Son and I...Goodnight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
06 January, 12:00
In response Cherokee Rose to her Publication
How are you doing today?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
07 January, 06:44
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
i just saw your kind gesture and went to follow you. Because, I truly respect the fact that you came back to check in with her and her son. You have a blessed day Miss Mary Qay 😊🙏🙏🙏😊

07 January, 07:21
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
aww thanks. I decided to bookmark these posts so I could go back & check on them cuz sometimes after the initial post they can get forgotten about and still need prayers or maybe just someone checking in

08 January, 06:10
Hi...Thats very kind of you ...Thank you

Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
08 January, 07:38
I just try and take it minute by minute ...Thanks for asking...That does put a smile on my face 🙂

08 January, 09:50
In response Cherokee Rose to her Publication
I thought this is appropriate for you. You are stronger tgan you think & are a survivor. Jyst being here & expressing your feelings took courage, you reacout, thats great! Feel free to PM anytime u want🥰