Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
08 January, 12:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
08 January, 12:58
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
On the morning of 2006, i went on national breakfast TV TV2 here in Norway and i actually confronted the cabal about 911. i was supposed to be alone in the studio debating the issues surrounding 911. But they sent another guy to debate against me. A man by the name Stein Tønnesson, a freemason in the Norwgian history scene. Trust me, i cornered him, but the point is, i was mocked and ridiculed after that interview. I was actually presented as the 911 truth movement leader here in Norway. I had to withdraw my presence because i became a targeted individual. ✌️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
i was being active and outspoken in the 9/11Truth movement in 2006 too. thanks for your efforts.
01:41 PM - Jan 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by TruthWillPrevail in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
08 January, 01:58
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication
I recall that being a very lonely position. Not that there weren’t others in your camp but the gas lighting was off the charts. I confess that I bought into the lie and it took a number of years to awaken to truth. Once you put aside the emotional pull and look at the evidrnce logically it is as clear as day. Thank you for your contributions🙏❤️