Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
08 January, 10:33
Good Morning Patriots.

Did how I wake up today...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
08 January, 11:21
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Good morning, VK & Patriots !

๐Ÿ”ด Happy RED1 Anniversary ๐Ÿ”ด

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
08 January, 11:51
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
The cat graphic left out "Rubs". Mine demand many all day long. Maybe that is the ? area but I believe that is reserved for the other dimensional dwelling they do.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
Cat graphic left out, bump head against mommy and purr while sheโ€™s trying to fall asleep. (Ignores me rest of the day. lol)๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜
11:52 AM - Jan 08, 2023
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TaoOfSmoo in this post can reply
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
08 January, 07:16
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
โฃ๏ธ

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
08 January, 11:55
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
One of mine ignores me all day too and then demands MY pillow! And of course she gets the bulk of it and I'm stuck on an edge. Sigh