Comet81 ☄️✨ @Comet81
Good morning! I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for the immense amount of prayers you sent to my little one and our family. I, like many others here feel I am alone and even after seeing the responses on other people's posts, i didn't think that more than maybe two people would see my post or respond. There is also more than one reason i don't feel like one of you...one of the family...but to say I was overwhelmed by the love and generosity of so many here is a huge understatement! Whether you liked, commented or shared, it was a great comfort to me and made me feel so much less alone. I've been hesitant to update since whenever I do, something would change, but the moment people started praying, my daughter started improving. She is still fighting some congestion now but is so much better. Thank you again! I am grateful for all of you and this space! ♥️♥️♥️
11:00 AM - Jan 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by Comet81 in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
08 February, 09:57
In response Comet81 ☄️✨ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
08 January, 11:04
In response Comet81 ☄️✨ to her Publication
So glad she is dong better!! Much LOVE to you ALL!!! You are not alone Patriot!!! 🙏 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396