Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
09 January, 07:33
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
When I served in the Army, I experienced the ole saying,... Hurry Up n Wait. If the latter happens the Military better Strike Fast n Hard. Quick as snake strike. Way past time for PUNISHMENT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
09 January, 07:24
WTW - Worth the Wait!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
08 January, 09:40
Two questions:
Will the SC act appropriately?
Will the military act appropriately?
If the Brunson case is rejected and the military fails to intervene, what's the next step? Okay that's 3 questions.

arba happihr @arba
08 January, 09:58
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Aloha Remember when Trump was known as President
Trump built his own military. CIC Trump has everything under control

Victor This Guy @This_guy
08 January, 09:26
Exactly what i been saying. They are checkmated. NCSWIC 👀🤍🏁

Victor This Guy @This_guy
08 January, 09:26
Exactly what i been saying. They are checkmated. NCSWIC 👀🤍🏁