Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
07 January, 02:14
RFK Jr. Makes a Striking Case That the Hepatitis B Vaccine Is Largely Responsible for the Autism Epidemic

The CDC put together a team of people to look at children who did and did not receive the Hepatitis B vaccine in their first 30 days of life.

And what they found was an 11-fold increase in autism among the children who received the Hepatitis B vaccine early on.

"So they knew at that moment what was causing the autism epidemic."

Full Interview: https://rumble.com/v243z9q...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
07 January, 08:26
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
SURAMIN for autism. Works for many, some within hours, most days and weeks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lucy Green @Luciaverde
07 January, 10:01
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
My son is autistic, but he did not have any vaccines. I did not agree with vaccination. I did not have any vaccines while pregnant and only childhood vaccines pre 1980 (I was born in the 60's) so not sure what was going on there.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
Find Suramin. I read about it here on AU. Research, solid.
02:09 AM - Jan 08, 2023
In response Lucy Green to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FramersIntents in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kerry Carlson, click on at the bottom under it