Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
07 January, 05:49
Questions around Ivermectin...take a pea sized amount on empty stomach? Morning? or Night? Any side effects? How does one know it works on getting rid of parasites?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Abbie Ostrem @Zuzupetal
07 January, 06:01
In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication
You take your weight, you will see on the tube it goes by weight. so just push out your weight size. doesnt matter about food. take it every 10 days for about 3 months than once every 6 weeks or if you feel something coming on take it. I've been doing this for 30 years with Ivermectin. I was taught to do this by my vet, I take my weight and the rest goes to my horse. No parasites for either of us. Lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
07 January, 07:32
In response Abbie Ostrem to her Publication
Thank you!

Abbie Ostrem @Zuzupetal
No side effects at all. You will know when your eating habits may change and also you feel better a lot. You will also lose some weight and it will try to bring you back to a healthy weight for your body type. your head clears up also.
07:50 PM - Jan 07, 2023
In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Zuzupetal in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Abbie Ostrem, click on at the bottom under it