Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
We have the Roku on our internet TV & added the Burrow channel about 2-3 weeks ago. It’s actually called “The Red Pill Network “😜I could literally binge watch just about anything Q related, vaccine related, JFK related, aliens, moon landing, 9/11, you name it’s there. If you can get it, it’s free to add to your internet tv.
07:17 PM - Jan 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Jim Gordon @Drifter
08 January, 07:08
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
☹️ive got roku and i cant find this channel....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 January, 07:14
In response Jim Gordon to his Publication
search the app for it, should b there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
08 January, 12:10
Interesting timing.

08 January, 12:19
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
It tis!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
08 January, 08:22
ALL THOSE VIDEOS WE USED TO PILL OURSELVES STARTING OUT YEARS AGO THAT WERE DELETED FROM THE INTERNET SEEM TO BE HERE GUYS!!!!

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
08 January, 02:54
They even have Joe M's original!
and I recommend Cult of the Medics.

Deborah Hunt @Qbee63
08 January, 01:39
just got this! thanks for the tip! ill be sharing the hell out of this!

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
08 January, 01:36
Has Burrow been about long? I wonder if it hasn't been purposely added to Roku's programming to help wake up our normie sofa spuds? Great idea if so!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
08 January, 08:23
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
I think yep! ALL the stuff that they took down last four yrs or so is here it looks like!

08 January, 11:15
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
Not sure but whoever thought of this is brilliant. I've already watched several. Some are very short & some are 3 hrs. long.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
07 January, 11:37
TRANCE

how our nazi government was eatablished out of ww2

PLEASE MAKE IT A MUST SEE

Freedom Fox @FreedomFox
07 January, 07:24
added it last week and WOW!!?! Anything at all you’d like to dig into.. right in one spot! 👏🏼👏🏼

07 January, 09:25
In response Freedom Fox to her Publication
its great to have isn’t it?!

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
08 January, 09:06
In response Freedom Fox to her Publication
May I ask how to add the Burrow channel within Roku? I just downloaded the Roku app, but I’m not familiar with it and don’t know how to add channels.