Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
05 January, 04:20
I am heartbroken. I Lost the love of my life today, my Bella.

She entered my life on 9/13/18 as a rescue from Louisiana. Although she was only with me a few short years, she stole my heart. She was the sweetest German Shepherd I ever had. Not one bad bone in her body.

Today she finally succumbed to her illness and passed away.

I will always miss you and love you my Bella. Sweet dreams. You are in good hands.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 January, 04:00
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Posted 4:20 - Abigael meaning “cause of joy” or specifically “the joy of the father” - My daughter's bday - Jan 5/ 15 which we have spoken of a lot lately - You brought her home 9-13-18 - My 42'nd bday - remember the 204 - 402 connect we had a few weeks back ? - 9-13-18 = 22 God Loves and Sees You - 322 flipped 223..

God sees You and comforts You.

Love to You Sister. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 January, 04:04
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

07 January, 04:37
My post of "I want you to know" matched your video length of your post of "It's Always Been You"

https://anonup.com/thread/...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Phil Wickham - It's Always Been You (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

The official lyric video for "It's Always Been You" by Phil Wickham.Listen wherever you find music: https://smarturl.it/ItsAlwaysBeenYouDon't forget to SUBSC...

07 January, 04:41
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
😎❤️😎 You know, we could do this all day long but we know, and so we walk it out, Faith strong. if you ever want i am a good listener too and am not afraid to speak on the phone. I posted this morning about connecting with others.

07 January, 04:53
Since you posted this comment at 4:41 441 < > 144 I just might take you up on that. 😉

Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it