Nunya Business @AAug22
@VincentKennedy did you see this? Is this our marker? 11.3 possibly in two weeks?
01:33 PM - Jan 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by AAug22 in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
09 January, 06:18
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
The date 113 has some rather interesting drops. I'll post the rest that also include notes I made long ago

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 January, 06:21
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
one more group of 5. the date 1/13 and 11.3 can't be a coincidence

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 January, 05:41
many of us have thought the same thing! could it be January 13?
Are you the same acct from the Twitter Days?

Nunya Business @AAug22
17 January, 03:35
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Probably not. I am AAugustine22/ AAAugon twatter

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
07 January, 01:42
🧐Whoa! Could be

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
07 January, 01:48
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
How many years have we been trying to figure out what Q meant by 11.3? Maybe we will actually know in a couple of weeks!