Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
10 January, 01:03
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
07 January, 10:26
I know that speech very well. Truth be told every time I thought I was going crazy I went back and Listened to that speech from JFK. It kept me in the game all these 30+ years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 January, 04:40
What We the People PAY to know.

Lets give everyone in the Capitol body cams, that WE the People can tune into at any time, and put these politicians on hourly wages, so they ONLY get paid for the time they work.

chuck ross @chuckster
07 January, 12:55
JFK made this speeck three months after Eisenhower's farewell address where he said the greatest threat to liberty was the MIC. One a Republican, one a Democrat, but, both combat veterans, both speaking of the very same thing...

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
07 January, 12:48

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 January, 02:57
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Had the same thought :)

Golden Times donated @Golden
07 January, 12:36
from jFK’s speech at about 7 min 40 sec mark

the President and the Press,April 27, 1961

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
07 January, 12:24
Question
How far is deception carried before it becomes betrayal?

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
07 January, 03:01
In response Kaye Revels to her Publication
When it IS - TREASON.