MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
07 January, 10:52
i can see the movie script

i am fine watching as a casual observer

but

congress and the entire usa government is dead to me

i can see in the aether that people are going to stop respecting and paying attention to government

when we stop giving them the universal currency, which is attention, they lose all power.

schiff is dead to me. biden is dead to me. all governments are dead to me

i challenge anybody to show me one good thing government has done which was not actually fixing a problem they engineered in the first place and or money laundering. the fact is that you cannot because it has never happened.

every tax dollar, every politician salary is a waste of money. even worse, 99% of the time it goes to commit crimes against humanity.

i hope the rest of you join me soon. uncle sam is a pedophile and a sociopath. the American culture is a great group but the government is a cancerous stain on its legacy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Hawk @NightVision
They want people to stop paying attention to them and go back to sleep. Keep paying attention and raising your voice because we got into this mess because people are not paying attention.
10:54 AM - Jan 07, 2023
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NightVision in this post can reply
07 January, 11:00
In response Night Hawk to his Publication
i treat them as criminals not government. i expose them reject them and will use deadly force against them if they come for me. is that enough?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
07 January, 04:33

FFL_ Rawicki @Rawicki17
08 January, 02:28

07 January, 10:58
In response Night Hawk to his Publication
you misunderstand. they are nothing to me. i do not recognize any of their legislation. i do not pay them.

i do stand up. but i do not fear or obey anything anymore