MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
i can see the movie script

i am fine watching as a casual observer

but

congress and the entire usa government is dead to me

i can see in the aether that people are going to stop respecting and paying attention to government

when we stop giving them the universal currency, which is attention, they lose all power.

schiff is dead to me. biden is dead to me. all governments are dead to me

i challenge anybody to show me one good thing government has done which was not actually fixing a problem they engineered in the first place and or money laundering. the fact is that you cannot because it has never happened.

every tax dollar, every politician salary is a waste of money. even worse, 99% of the time it goes to commit crimes against humanity.

i hope the rest of you join me soon. uncle sam is a pedophile and a sociopath. the American culture is a great group but the government is a cancerous stain on its legacy.
10:52 AM - Jan 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
07 January, 04:43
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
💯‼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
07 January, 04:32
I'm on your 6.

#BlessUp Matthew!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
07 January, 11:44
I will take that challenge !

The one good thing the government has done is employed a lot of people with high paying jobs that made them feel useful and protected under their own rules as they enjoyed a lifestyle in big beautiful homes in rural areas with fancy Christmases and huge Thanksgiving feasts that make My mouth water just thinking about it. Their kids were sent off to preppy schools not worried about being beat up or ostracized by the other students. Aaaaaah The lifestyle they must have enjoyed, a dream come true for many of them.
No matter what lifestyle you have there's always the rebellious ones that Even though they've had a life of luxury they turn on their own family and their own government. So thank you government for sharing all your dirty little secrets with these elite families. Thank you to Hunter Biden for recording all this and donating your computer to a reputable shop that took good care of it and made sure that it fell in the right hands. 😎👍

07 January, 11:48
In response James Dean to his Publication
employment us slavery. no jobs are good. everybody should be self employed. what government did is pay very little compared to what you make doing the same work as your own business and they also trick people into supporting their organized crime. money would not even be important if government did not ensure the elites kept 98% of worlds riches. thank you for your participation.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 January, 11:25
💯

Night Hawk @NightVision
07 January, 10:54
They want people to stop paying attention to them and go back to sleep. Keep paying attention and raising your voice because we got into this mess because people are not paying attention.

07 January, 10:58
In response Night Hawk to his Publication
you misunderstand. they are nothing to me. i do not recognize any of their legislation. i do not pay them.

i do stand up. but i do not fear or obey anything anymore

07 January, 11:00
In response Night Hawk to his Publication
i treat them as criminals not government. i expose them reject them and will use deadly force against them if they come for me. is that enough?