Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 January, 12:11
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 January, 12:00
Hello Mr. Deeds, yes I too was disappointed ... but somehow I'm thinking that this is optics, (not real) and the "rules" having been revamped w/ an exit clause for KM, he's on a very short leash. I do believe that DJT has him between a rock and a HAMMER.
(Clause w/ a hammer image)
Lets wait and see, there is always more than what we are allowed to see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
07 January, 09:06
Nothing that’s happening before our eyes matters.

Let us go by FAITH and not what we see.

“The only way is the military.” - Q

(Any other result would not have been accepted by the normies, who are only just opening their eyes. Had Trump been elected Speaker it would have been taken as fixed or a coup by the Never-Trumpers).

God bless.

Realfreedomfighters Dontbanpeople @Realfreedomfighter
07 January, 09:21
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
the military that forced the clot shot on its soldiers and watched them die?

the same military who left billions of dollars of weapons in afgan for the taliban?

the military who installs governments in other countries, but is bound to stay apolitical on our own soil?

the military that refers to themselves as “devil dogs”?

that let joe biden be installed in the white house?

that military? or what am i missing?

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
07 January, 09:02
I believe something else is in control

Just Mark @JustMark
07 January, 08:56
that is their form of disinformation. there have been a lot people who are on their website who have denounced the WEF and have askedbthem to remove them.