Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 January, 11:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 January, 12:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
We serve at the pleasure of the President. DJT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 January, 01:52
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I'm missing something here...can you explain this photo? I'm on heavy pain meds right now for rheumatoid arthritis and my brain is slush :(

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
07 January, 02:02
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
ME TOO..MAKES NO SENSE. ART THEY SAYING TRUMP TOLD THEM HOW TO VOTE? THIS IS NOT PHOTO SHOPPED??

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 January, 02:05
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
I just figured it out. I had to put my glasses on, LOL!

If you look at the top center area, it shows DT and it shows an open call of about 20+ seconds. Trump called Majorie Greene and told her to hand the phone to Kevin.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
07 January, 02:08

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 January, 02:11
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
Question.

3 fingers and 1 finger on Kevin but what about the thumb? With Greene, she has 3 fingers and a thumb. Not the same but you get 31 out of both?

I get the Q sign, brilliant.

My brain is so messed up - can you help me with the 31?

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
1 and 3 in the Christmas night painting too! 👀 And tonight is the Christmas night in Julian calendar the Russian Orthodox church uses.
02:59 AM - Jan 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by Earthling2 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anna Earthling, click on at the bottom under it