lol - Quality of life issues over QAnon

*you'll find out
01:15 AM - Jan 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
07 January, 02:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
That was so bizarre! ðŸĪŠ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen ... @Jenfranji
07 January, 02:12
Kim, I watched the whole thing, expecting Drama and military going into Congress. I saw the Gaetz thingy, but what am I missing here ????
I'm not understanding where this is all heading 🙄🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Realfreedomfighters Dontbanpeople @Realfreedomfighter
07 January, 07:35
In response Jen ... to his Publication
let me help, they are leading you fo slaughter, and making fun of you on the way there

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
07 January, 02:04
ðŸĪĢ I'm still trying to figure out what he meant by that. LOL! So stupid! Hahahahah!

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
07 January, 01:42

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
07 January, 01:36
Yep

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

As my listened to mentor would say......
Robert David Steele- "we have it all" - YouTube

Robert David Steele speaking on the corrupt deep state

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
07 January, 01:29
when called he said present then there was talking and he changed it to McCarthy...lol

Reflex *.* @Reflex
07 January, 01:27
lol

Reflex *.* @Reflex
07 January, 01:22

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
07 January, 01:18
Yeah, you beat me to it...Lol! Ugh, what a night...

GOD Bless

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
07 January, 02:18
YouÂīll find out!!!! KEEK TheBestIsYetToCome