Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 January, 04:35
It just makes sense when you think about it./

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
06 January, 08:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Vincent, I’m slowly working my way out of here. It just doesn’t feel right with out first telling you how much you have meant to me over the years. Even though I spent my life balking against the establishment, I wasn’t prepared for what I would learn about the children in 2019. You were a light to me then, as you still are to many today. I just wanted to say first of all, I love you. An second, thank you. Keep seeing the best in everyone, let love and not fear drive you, and when all hope feels lost remember 1 John 4:4. GOD bless, Brother. I have a few more goodbyes to say, and 199 posts to delete so I’m not leaving just yet; but I wanted to start with you, my friend🙏🏼🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 January, 08:42
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Where may I ask are you going?

Nowhere, I know of at the moment. GOD has been working on my heart and I know that it’s my time to say goodbye from here. GOD bless, dearest. I’ve truly enjoyed being here with you🙏🏼🤍
08:47 PM - Jan 06, 2023
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHolder113 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 January, 09:00
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
I pray God guides blesses and protects you no matter where you are. That being said, we would love for you to stay or at least come back once you feel ready.

06 January, 09:06
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
If the Lord leads me back, I will always follow His lead! Thanks for you words and prayers. It’s people like you that make this very hard for me. I’ve been slowly leaving, probably slower than it calls for.