The Mac @TheMac
They can tell everyone what to do but they cannot tell me I’m wrong.
08:34 PM - Jan 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 January, 09:06
In response The Mac to his Publication
I may not understand all you say, but I feel your vibes and energy! I’m learning! 🙏🏼🥰❤️💫🙌🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
07 January, 05:42
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
06 January, 09:05
I can't hard read your posts on Friday night after a long day of work. Wine & Mac posts aren't copacetic 🤣

The Mac @TheMac
07 January, 05:43
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
❤️

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
06 January, 09:04
🤜❤️🤛

The Mac @TheMac
07 January, 10:47
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
👉🏻❤️👈🏻

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
06 January, 08:37
You’re not wrong, Mac. You’ve been a light shining in the darkness for a long time. GOD bless, Friend. I’ll miss trying to figure out your posts🤍

The Mac @TheMac
06 January, 09:03
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
❤️🙏🏻