Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 January, 04:35
It just makes sense when you think about it./

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
06 January, 07:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
A space party planned in advance??

Look at this soul reading I did on him...
I have done many in the past, but damnnnn....this one is bursting with pure radiant, light energy...ELON is so full of true unconditional love for humanity....I can share the others, but this is the best soul reading to date! His aura is absolutely MAGICAL! I may just decide to meet in the middle and drop the politics, follow the vibe (good song by LSDREAM) and show up to support him in anyway I can. Elon means Oak Tree in Hebrew, his name is actually in the Bible too. I have decoded lots of stuff about ELON a full notebooks worth of info...

What do you all think of his song?
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VenusAnon in this post can reply
06 January, 08:28
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
I don't know if any of this is accurate, I am just an innerchild playing pokemon on TRUTH Social, but this is what is coming through while mindmapping with my Dream Team in Golden Threads on FB and TS. I have set it all up for frequencies of only good vibes to be delivered on this Elon post. Anything and everything that feel great to the soul, (nourishments) is welcome...We don't need words, I can handle the decodes on other platforms and deliver the message. Elon needs us to stand up, we need to shift the frequency and focus to VIBES...I was thinking earlier, for patriotic rap, I would personally select Bryson Gray. We all have a specific genre we travel in...let's show the world what anons can really do to help humanity shift...we need to show up for Elon and deliver the light through music, good energy, and vibrations, Just like our teacher Tesla taught us. This is what free energy is all about...Try to focus less on words and more artistic imagery/music--no pollical memes.

06 January, 08:41
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
🤟Remember when Q said we have all the tools we need?
I use Pinterest to type in "Light Codes" and pull the 4 that call to me most. Now, I want to show you the call to action I created on FB today to recruit my own personal life team members that I know and trust. I want a different range of people...The fighter, who will fight back against negative with memes, the empaths who heal, (not a fan of readers, but if this is you--stick around it is going to be a great shift, and we will see the change we wish to see in the world, if you need time to process, just put a . and we can send you some good vibes for your night)---then we have the ones that are in all three categories, absorbing, healing, and protecting...It is my dream to build an anon playlist with ALL frequencies that have helped your process in a positive way...My favorite FREE teacher is NAHKO, he has taught me a lot on how to heal trauma through his (MM) Musical Medicine.
Check out how I organize my Dream Team today.
✌️