Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
07 January, 12:00
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
meh
98 percent wasnt a guess

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
06 January, 11:56
😡😭 Dont want Mccarthy !! too close tonight. Unless something else in the wings DJT for another spot ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
06 January, 10:15
I trust Trump....period! I KNOW he has a reason for endorsing McCarthy and all this "fluff and stuff" is purely for show and tell! I will NOT second-guess our CIC, nor our White Hat military and most of all, God! THEY are in charge and I can't think of a better team than that! GO TEAM GO!!!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
06 January, 09:26
100% faith in Trump! Whatever he says 😎

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
06 January, 09:18
👍🏻👍🏻💯

connie wright @cowri
06 January, 09:13
I think the real (McCarty) is gone ----military is the only way

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
06 January, 08:57
💯

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
06 January, 08:37
It will be McCarthy.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
06 January, 08:20
Yes I trust POTUS. (2 pics) ❤️🙏🇺🇸❤️

Beverly Clark @HappyCamper21
06 January, 08:14
Really praying Brunson case ruled in favor of the constitution. iIf so it will also take down the house 🙏🏻

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 January, 08:13

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
06 January, 08:08
I don’t have faith in humans ANY human being. My faith is with my creator. There is something bigger than Trump and all who think they have power. I just pray to my creator that this is all for the greater good of Gods Green Earth. 🙏🏻

Every Time @soTELLme533
06 January, 08:05

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
✝️😃🙏👍💥❤️HAPPY FRIDAY KIM !!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
✝️😃🙏👍💥❤️HAPPY FRIDAY KIM !!

Dee Ash @DeeAsh2
06 January, 08:04
Mat be a classic rope a dope.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
06 January, 08:09
In response Dee Ash to her Publication

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
06 January, 08:01
Absolutely trust both Trump AND God!!

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
06 January, 07:56
Yes, I trust POTUS! 💯

Christy Luster @christyluster
06 January, 07:48
#ComfyAF - because I don't know how to play 1 dimensional chess, let alone 12-D

But, yeah, comfy.........with the popcorn & spicy margaritas

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
06 January, 07:42
TRUMP HAS A PLAN IN EVERYTHING HE DOES ONE OF THE VERY FEW I DO TRUST ON THIS PLANET

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
06 January, 07:36
No I really won't be o.k. but can't do anything about it..won't let me vote...LOL Trump has a reason for everything he does.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 January, 07:34
Its all Gods' Will so whatever it be, for the best outcome.

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
06 January, 07:33
[shrugs]

In these moments I use my friend Marquise's logic:

1. Is there anything you can do to affect the outcome?

If yes, then affect the outcome. At least then you can own it.

If no, go have fun and take your mind off of it.

I believe that a number of people that are now doing good for the people have been blackmailed into doing so. And that works for me.

[shrugs]

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
06 January, 07:25
right now it is what it is.
ill be ok.
we will see.
if promises kept.
wonder if matt and lauren and the rest will fight constantly after this is done...
hmmm