Only Forward @Callibird
06 January, 02:29
does anybody else feel like they want to cry, scream, and laugh all at the same time today?!
situation: moved work/home to property owned by someone I know from church. I was told that there are “a few things that need to be done”. Wrong. pool and hot tub heating system need to be replaced, no flooring or light foxture in the office, no smoke alarms, half of the house needs repainted, tile and grout were black, there are rats and house mice, the dryer has burning smell/unuseable, master sinks do not work and clogged, master shower light does not work, no bar in the master closet to hang my clothes.

I’ve paid rent in November & December because my friend/landlord told me that she would have everything done by January. we’re both single ladies so I was trying to be understanding. Nothing is done.So ive decided im not paying for january and getting everything done myself. enough is enough. any thoughts on how to handle the conversation with the most love possible? 💖🙏🏻😩 #prayforme

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
firm honesty. Yet watch your tone. Stay kind, or it will turn into attack/defense situation. True communication is always there for us, God is in you both
04:25 PM - Jan 06, 2023
In response Only Forward to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CMOTUS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michael Nobody, click on at the bottom under it