Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Red Edge @Rededge
08 January, 12:03
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 January, 11:59
Meeting tm and a few times this month with groups here in TN with plans for helping each other, moving forward with a new govt, and making sure that we don't take our eye off the ball again.
Ya'll have any input?
✍️Anythings ya'll have been doing there where your are?

Also serious about the zoom meetings for AU in the near future but Nana is not real tech savvy. I have been on meetings a lot but may need some adult supervision to do it.😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
08 January, 01:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I live in communist occupied territory and no one has a clue that anything is going on other than the same ole crap. It's disheartening.

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
07 January, 11:17
evidently it wasn’t…

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
07 January, 08:27

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 January, 08:20

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
06 January, 07:28

Verily Chambers @Verily1
06 January, 06:16
Interesting. Another failure at the 13th round. Adjournment of House until 10pm EST tonight US time. One wonders whether the SCOTUS decision will fit into that window? It is just after 6pm EST now.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
06 January, 07:36
In response Verily Chambers to her Publication

arba happihr @arba
06 January, 05:21
TinTin

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
06 January, 04:43
Funny coincidence DOQ, I saw this QQ spa today driving around exploring it got my attention so snapped a pic, look it's in suite 1010! 😆

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
07 January, 08:29
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
wow

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
08 January, 01:54
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Two weeks ago I was coming out of the park and noticed four vans that read Q Plumbing and Heating-and they had FROGS painted on the sides. No lie. I screamed so loud the dog shook.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 January, 04:33
Is It Almost Ten Ten Time?=262

Sweetheart, Are You Ready=262
Patriots Are In Control=262
No Weapon Shall Prosper=262
Everything's Gonna Be Okay=262

It Is God Who Is Doing This=262
Mathematically Impossible=262
He Has To Make The Next Step=262
When God Speaks Things Change=262
Now Is Come The Trumpet=262

Stuffing The Ballot Boxes=262
This Is Serious Stuff=262
Should Have Known Better=262
The Proof Is In The Pudding=262
Revelations Become Evident=262
You Shall See The Truth=262

Donald Trump Coming Soon=262
Future Leader Of The World=262
For God So Loved The World=262
All Creatures Great And Small=262
You Have Always Been Loved=262
I Go To Prepare A Place For Us=262

Change Vibration Frequency=262
Rising Tide Lifts All Boats=262
Focus On That Which Is Good=262
Speak In The Words Of Love=262
Try To Be As Kind As You Can=262

Meditate On Gods Word Daily=262
Luke Twelve Forty Nine=262

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 January, 04:40
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
There are 896 characters in my post above. 👆
8+9+6=23=PAIN

The pic is from a decode I did yesterday.
Notice the Likes and Reposts! 👊💥🔥

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
06 January, 04:20
10 10 wins
J J wins
John John Wins

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
07 January, 10:47
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
hey @vincentkennedy :) we were about a day apart

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 January, 04:18
ive seen this clock for the past 3 years or so what does really mean I suppose multiple meanings.

Lily B.... @LilyB
06 January, 04:01

Lily B.... @LilyB
06 January, 06:30
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
Intetesting that Micki was arrested today.