Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 January, 02:29
Unlimited budget to run LEGAL Psyops on the American People.
Both sides are being played.
SmithMundterFook.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Micki Wall @Shearwall
During the high plandemic stage and first year after it was weird how I heard almost word for word descrip. of conditions at hospitals in my state. I have clients in healthcare that work in different cities/town. They really believed what they were saying but it was almost exactly what the fakest of doomsayer news was saying. Meanwhile the hospitals were more empty than normal. Although we had ventilator deaths. It hurts to see and hear but it just never felt right to me. I wasnt even hardly awake to things yet either. Locally many just seem so afraid to not be a kind person that they wont accept or speak truth. Our state Govenor and his daily updates made that happen. he is very much a rhino and always spent 20 minutes talking about his tie choice and making talk show host jokes hefore he would get to the repeat litany of talking points and covid count ticker. He did a great job terrifying the seniors. It has all really aged me to say the least.
03:33 PM - Jan 06, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Shearwall in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Micki Wall, click on at the bottom under it