Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
You have to think outside the box. Nothing is what it appears. Nothing. Many of you do already. This is for those that think they know what's happening. Steven Mnuchin isn't a force to be reckoned with. His movies are top box office hits. Stay open minded as we head into the close. Enjoy the show.
01:46 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
American Girl @Americangirl
08 February, 09:38
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
❤ #'s

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
08 February, 09:31
No popcorn shortage we can only pray!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
07 February, 06:18
LOL, I see you trying to manifest your 10 Grand.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
07 February, 04:09
"is a force to b reckoned with"?

Renee White @Rapnay
07 February, 03:59
@ghostezra i think i love you just sayin i needed a good vibe today and you sir just delivered just sayin thanks GOD BLESS and remember best is yet to come. this is the part of the movie i like to hide under the covers

Your Mom @Yourmom
07 February, 03:02
Suicide Squad produced by Steven THE man Mnuchinhttps://youtu.be/Uprcpdwuw...

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
07 February, 02:57

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
07 February, 02:57
is an Act👇

Showpony Farm @ShowponyCowgirl
07 February, 02:55
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Bella Kay @Bella_K
07 February, 02:45
Truth is never told; truth is learnt.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
07 February, 02:41
🙌🙌🙌

Gia~~ 1020 @Gia1020
07 February, 02:20
An open mind you say?..... nothing better! Wish it was as contagious as COVID. 😜😂

Gia~~ 1020 @Gia1020
07 February, 02:20
An open mind you say?..... nothing better! Wish it was as contagious as COVID. 😜😂

Lynnsey Jewett @LaChewieLynns
07 February, 03:07
In response Gia~~ 1020 to her Publication
(Subddenly the sound of the Beach Boys wouldnt it be nice starts playing in the background) 😅

Zach Tollen @MysticZach
07 February, 02:13
Steve Mnuchin ISN'T a force to be reckoned with? I think you meant "IS"?

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
07 February, 06:18
In response Zach Tollen to his Publication
I think he means stay out of his (Mnuchin) way. Mnuchin is above the situation. Dont reckon with him. 🤔

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
07 February, 02:04
Biggest Problem I see Is People Dont Trust Their Own Eyes Anymore
Years Of Conditioning By The Media Has Put Peoples Brain To Sleep

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
07 February, 02:50
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
So true! What is real? People who don't ask this question will miss the whole show. This is the most brilliant plan ever.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
07 February, 01:48
So the Earth isn't a globe is it?! I knew it!!!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
07 February, 01:58
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
https://youtu.be/RVKh2speJ... Outside the box I'd say! WWG1WGA ;)

Linda Campbell @ForTrumpalways
08 February, 09:58
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
No it's flat and has a dome. we are in a simulation

Nonny Mouse @nonnymouse
07 February, 01:47
Are you an insider? Someone in the know? Or just a follower of Q?

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
07 February, 01:49
In response Nonny Mouse to his Publication
If this dude is who I think he is then he's WAY INSIDE!!!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 February, 01:49
In response Nonny Mouse to his Publication
I'm an anon. Which means I'm anonymous.