Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 January, 05:06
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥🔨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
06 January, 04:38
Thats what I call a decode

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 January, 05:38
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Right? He did great on that!!!

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
06 January, 04:38
No coincidences right ? not like they said hey what if? a few days
ago, what advantage might this give us

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
06 January, 02:03
The ones who are crying and complaining about the speakership struggle are the demobrats (yes, BRATS). Actually, there should have been dozens of these type of deadlocks in the past because it flushes out the crap in the toilet. It is better to flush it out than to have to live with it every day. Let's get the crap out and then start doing the nation's business rather than the demobrats' agenda to destroy our country.

https://www.nbcnews.com/po...

Brenda Adams @gon2long
06 January, 01:54
10 days of darkness? Blackout necessary?

Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
06 January, 01:53
So interesting, thanks for posting this, especially for those of us that aren't on TS, which is not available in my Country yet.

06 January, 04:01
In response Rosa Rutherford to her Publication
My pleasure friend! 🤜🏻✨🤛🏻

So interesting, thanks for posting this, especially for those of us that aren't on TS, which is not available in my Country yet.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 January, 01:38
Well damn😳 I always felt the "10 days of darkness" would TTDSS related👀 This is pretty dang interesting🔥

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
06 January, 01:33
I LOVE BRUNO! i have supported his comms since way back on patriot clearing of twitmo.

06 January, 01:47
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Same!!! 🙌🏻🤜🏻✨🤛🏻