Mama Tee donated @MamaT
06 January, 08:20
PROFESSIONALS keeping it SAFE! Prayers for our Truckers, friends. They need our prayers. That was great SKILLS right there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
hope when they both pull over to change their code browns they dont remove this!🤣
had a similar incident on 94 travelling empty and the wind off the lake took the back tandems off the ground...not a pleasant experience!
10:37 AM - Jan 06, 2023
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by txcuevibes in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
06 January, 03:17
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
No it isn't! I used to haul swinging beef before they stopped that.... and with an air ride cab over Ford. Many trips were spent sitting waiting for winds to die down. Too many lost to swinging beef cartage back then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
06 January, 03:36
in my other life working on the railroad one of my funniest stories was out in bfe new mexico with a track inspector who had shut down the transcon because of wind. the dispatcher was getting testy on the radio and wanted actual evidence of the high winds(silly bc they had been getting alerts from the local stations). meanwhile the inspector and i are sitting in our trucks beside the tracks getting buffeted in this canyon, well he rolls down the window while on the radio and proceeds to call out in his very southern accent the readings from the anemometer til the twirly bird breaks off and heads towards Texas!
it went like" there's 10, 20, 30, oh hell the thingy just flew off the meter, yeah don't think you should run any trains til it calms down but you do what you think is best"🤣

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
06 January, 03:39
can only imagine the weird vibes coming off strung up sides of beef!