Mama Tee @MamaT
PROFESSIONALS keeping it SAFE! Prayers for our Truckers, friends. They need our prayers. That was great SKILLS right there.
08:20 AM - Jan 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
06 January, 02:21
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I come from a long line of OYR drivers.(my mom and dad, many uncles and an aunt .. my son now joins the list, and I send up prayers for him and others daily ... (my nickname is also "Mama T" I use it on some other social media sites Blessings to you and yours.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
06 January, 10:37
hope when they both pull over to change their code browns they dont remove this!🤣
had a similar incident on 94 travelling empty and the wind off the lake took the back tandems off the ground...not a pleasant experience!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
06 January, 03:17
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
No it isn't! I used to haul swinging beef before they stopped that.... and with an air ride cab over Ford. Many trips were spent sitting waiting for winds to die down. Too many lost to swinging beef cartage back then.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 January, 10:29
Thank you Jesus for those two lives!

Par Nelli @Parnelli
06 January, 08:41
My oldest son is a OTR trucker
I80 is a sketchy stretch, those 2 truckers have some badass driving skills, WTG!

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
06 January, 10:22
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
I drove back in the mid-80's. It's a very demanding life choice and my hat is tipped to them all. Good memories.

Freedom Fox @FreedomFox
06 January, 08:40
WOW!! So skilled! God bless them 🙏🏼