Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
13 March, 10:23
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
https://www.imdb.com/title... ... wow, he produced a film about child / human trafficking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
13 March, 10:16
I am currently in negotiations with Hollywood who is turning my book into a movie with Lionsgate, a documentary and even a Disney animation. I told them the only way I'd do this is if I could maintain control on how the story is told.

The last few Disney movies were flops because they are trying to push their own political agendas as well as social ideologies.

The message of my story cannot be lost in this. So part of my contract is that I can have anything changed or nixed if I don't like it or it's not accurate, before it's goes out to the public.

I'm hoping with the success of it, that they will realize what people really want. Ten years ago none of this would have even been possible but the tides are turning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
13 March, 09:58
Was also short round in Indiana Jones movies or movie

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 March, 11:46
By the grace of God people are waking up and the deception is being exposed. Once you see it you can't unsee it. Thank you to all the brave souls who have been dedicated to exposing the evil that is all around us.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
12 March, 11:39
Wow that is an awesome share Mandy

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
06 January, 10:06
This is very true! Thank you for the reminder Mandy! This director was very brave and I had forgotten that he did this. Now, whenever I watch things I look at it from a different perspective. I see through new eyes. I hope you and your family had an amazing holiday:)

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
06 January, 09:54
The point is the financial success of the movie... which is directly connected to what the population can see. if seen by millions that means it was financially successful. And THAT is directly connected to Satanic forces that control the making of the films... and directly connected to someone that sold his/her soul. There has been no way to become financially successful, raking in millions, for the good guys.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
06 January, 09:52
All the people in the bottom did not know the evil intentions of the top level.... however, all the bottom people that engaged in making films that CARRIED those messages are AS sick as those at the top. YES, if they did NOT make the films and walked away BEFORE making the films then they are good guys. Many can make films, yes,...but there is no way for those films to make a single penny.... unless in small ways through friends and family. They can Never make it to having exposure for their films without the hollywood big shots Allowing their work to be seen...advertised, in media etc.... that's how much they control. So if you got even a little fame... one sold their soul in one way or another. They left only because they did not want to commit the Big crimes relating to children. TODAY, different story, they are protected by the White Hats are being used to share the truth.