Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
04 January, 04:58
Ivermectin can be used Topically as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
05 January, 04:25
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
This is how I use it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
05 January, 04:33
In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication
Awesome! Does it help?

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
05 January, 10:37
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Ivermectin is fat soluable, it is absorbed through the skin. ive used it for the coviflu and a couple other weirf things, topically, and noticed improvement in some small eczema spots i have (I cant remember the name diagnosed years ago and i dont medicate for it anyway, theyre clusters of tiny waterfilled sacks, type of eczema).

theres some concern about "the other ingredients" in pour-ons or pastes, but frankly ill take the risk with those over other stuff!

Only people mentioned by Michele18597493 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele18597493 , click on at the bottom under it