Martin Geddes @martingeddes
How long does is take for the cultural memory of a "great deception" to fade away, so you can do another one?
06:47 AM - Jan 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
10 January, 11:05
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I'm glad you poked a hole in the bag with this post Martin, thanx much. RE: my latest posts, we need to begin the drip feed on this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
10 January, 11:03
A generation of an absence of their culture's presence entirely roughly. Like wandering the desert for forty years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
10 January, 11:02
People are already forgetting how WWII started & what steps took place.
My guess is the evil will need to be publicly punished to such a degree that people talk about it for generations.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
10 January, 11:01
maximum of 3 generations, if the personal transmission of experiences in the form of storytelling does not work in the family

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
10 January, 11:01
Do we factor in Attention Deficit Disorder for our answer? So many are distracted mentally either by handicap, mind altering controls or tainted food diets that disrupt thought processes.

I have a few people around me who haven't paid the slightest amount of attention to any of the deception. That's mind boggling!

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
10 January, 11:03
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
and cognitive dissonance

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
10 January, 10:58
Is this rhetorical? lol. Looking back, it seems the cycle repeats every 2,000 years. Reagan said it's only one generation away, but something as big as this might be 200-300 years of good before all is forgotton.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
07 January, 02:56
The memory fades quicker as the culture/society becomes
more and more Godless--so 5 to 10 years now imo

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
07 January, 02:39
... depends how much interference there is in the Knowledge, as well as the tradition of passing it on from generation to generation?
some cultures kept up these traditions

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
06 January, 07:40
At the rate humans seem to be declining I am going to say not even a generation now. Maybe half a generation. Perhaps that’s even being generous?

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
06 January, 07:37
5 generations, its retold to the first two, the rest just use it for reference, by the time #5 comes along they are clueless, unless they dig

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
06 January, 07:35
A GENERATION

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

some one special to some @godrus
06 January, 07:19
Clearly not very long because the last Big Fleecing of Americans only happened in 2007-08 and here we are again.

Awake Now @Awakenow
06 January, 06:49
I believe this flips every 100 years.