JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 January, 11:02
Is posting something personal supposed to be a bad thing? I'm still trying to decode Spicy Margaritas. You can be sure that someone that is vibrating at the frequency of a Vincent Kennedy is not abusing alcohol. This is the time for us to be super-sober.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
NANA had to earn coins today, but you have been a busy bee!
Bzzzzzzzzzzzz!
So what all did you come up with "Spicy margarita"?
10:24 PM - Jan 05, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Betty King @bettyking
27 February, 02:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm glad to see that you have a unique way of writing the post. Now it's easy for me to understand the idea and put it into practice https://iogames.games

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 January, 11:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
That people are taking it literally.

Bottoms Up.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
06 January, 07:47
Exactly! I reckon that with VK, there's always a message hidden somewhere behind the actual post that is being presented, and it's our job to figure it out. Having said that, I'm really not very good at it - got way too much buzzing around in my mind, these days, to be able to properly focus, but occasionally I get it.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
06 January, 11:32
😆