Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
05 January, 05:55
Be careful for accounts like this on Truth Social. This is the 3rd one today that has tagged me and I keep blocking them.

Maybe this is what @VincentKennedy was warning us about and not to click on any links from untrusted sources.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 January, 08:29
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
I am getting these all the time. I report and block and may need to check "tagging" allowance settings.

What about the TRUTH Social ads for like the trading cards which I just ordered? I believe that was where I first heard of the NFTs the sold out so hope I didn't mess up. I used credit card with low limit in case stolen but maybe my name and vital info is more profitable... just ask Mark Zuckerberg. My identity theft insurance said my name/info was on dark web AGAIN because of FB AGAIIN. Good grief it is no wonder we are all exhausted. Can't even be social without war on soul.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
Oh no when did you purchase those NFTs? They sold out within 24 hours back in December.
08:33 PM - Jan 05, 2023
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 January, 08:37
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
I didn't but I did order the trading cards set. I was hoping it was okay to order them also. These are physical trading cards set of 15. They are on their way so we shall see. It was a Truth Social ad..

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
05 January, 09:15
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I hope they are vetting the ads before letting them advertise.