Truth Seeker @JacksRule
04 January, 08:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
04 January, 09:17
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Yup, my co-worker and friend was one of those put on a vent…exactly a year ago she went to the ER to get checked for a bad cough, they admitted her into the hospital, next day she had a heart attack n kidney failure and was admitted to the ICU and put on the vent…she died 10 days later. She was only 45 yrs old, left behind a husband and 2 daughters. I still can’t believe that happened to her. 🥹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @JacksRule
04 January, 10:31
In response Pepper - Prayer Warrior to her Publication
So sorry for your loss. I lost two family members so far (after receiving vaxes).

05 January, 08:36
So, so sorry for your loss. I can’t believe how evil people are to purposely cause harm to others. ❤️‍🩹

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
There are so many more deaths from the shots that I believe were due to vax. They are not doing autopsies to determine cause. A coworkers’s brother was in the hospital a few weeks back with blood clots - early 40s. The hospital/doctor told him they were caused by a knee injury he suffered 3-4 years ago.
07:48 PM - Jan 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by JacksRule in this post can reply
05 January, 08:20
i agree with you…its absolutely criminal what these monsters have done. hopefully, some day they will be brought to justice!