AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
05 January, 04:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Alex, I’ll take “Reportedly dead Nominees for Speaker of House” for $17,000.

How “Dynasty” and “Dallas” would the drama get if JFK Jr. gets nominated for Speaker? Doubters in the House screaming “Only living persons can be nominated” and from the back of the House, JFK Jr. “Clearly, reports of my death have been grossly exaggerated.” 😲🫢🤣
04:58 PM - Jan 05, 2023
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
05 January, 07:02
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I've been thinking about jr. being speaker but he's suppose to be VP to trump.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
05 January, 07:06
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
Indeed - just a bit of fun. Can you imagine the conniptions if that were to happen? 😲😁🤣

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
05 January, 05:31
nice

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
05 January, 05:52
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
😁

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
05 January, 05:24
Oh my gosh...this is great.

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
05 January, 05:16
Anything is possible

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
05 January, 05:05
that would be fookin crazy ass shit . “Clearly, reports of my death have been grossly exaggerated.” ha ha ha

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 January, 05:03
😂😂🦅

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 January, 05:02
👍Was just thinking similar thoughts

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
05 January, 05:05
In response mars 1776 to his Publication