Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
05 January, 01:43
Speaker Trump!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 January, 01:55
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
SCOTUS election case tomorrow...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
Since SCOTUS didn't do their job,
what makes us think
Out of the Blue they will stand up and do what is right?

I am sorry I didn't do my job for which I received lots of money for
I'll do better!
I made a mistake!!
Me personally
I am hoping that the Military is around the corner and will remove EVERY Lizard who is a traitor against humans.
Watch mouth drop open If this were to happen.
Having Someone actually stand up for people against their Government Officials, who have a job for life!!!
Just to have someone who cares about humanity come back, and slap the smiles off of Satan's judges faces!
02:58 PM - Jan 05, 2023
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
05 January, 04:18
In response arba happihr to her Publication
If the SC does not address this then they are as guilty as the ones being accused. Maybe its a set up to see if they will do the right thing. Could the military be the last resort? They have to let then be unconstitutional before they can step in.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 January, 03:28
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I suspect it was to flush out the traitors.

Before Christmas there was an article discussing the communication on this case between the court clerk and the folk bringing the case, quite unusual that the clerk requested a couple of technicalities be addressed and the case resubmitted quickly.

The sense was that SCOTUS was very interested in this case, and hence the early conference on it, the next question is how soon will it go to court...