Only people mentioned by Sinsara in this post can reply
Lysanne anon @lysanne
05 January, 07:40
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
and this is why the 8kun tripcode is a beautiful thing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
05 January, 07:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
05 January, 04:50
This is fake. Please delete

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
05 January, 04:09
Brian Cates ⭐️⭐️⭐️

BrianCates

·
28m
Be on the alert.

There’s another FAKE SCREENSHOT being passed around of a fake statement by Trump in which he accepts Matt Gaetz’s “nomination“ of him to be Speaker of the House.

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
05 January, 03:09
I really wish something good could be real and true. Its hard knowing we have tenacity to withstand being beaten to the ground by shit people for eternity.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
05 January, 02:50
i think this is fake

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
05 January, 03:05
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
no ts..😏

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
05 January, 02:05
I think thats fake

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
05 January, 02:50
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
yes not on Truth

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
05 January, 02:02
qagg.news is still down so no access to truth posts by potus..

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
05 January, 02:03
Trump posted this yesterday and looks like this is another fake. Need source.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
05 January, 02:51
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
this one is different, doesn't say save America.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
05 January, 01:58
link to site for this

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
05 January, 01:59
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Looks like a crappy photoshop to me. By now everyone on TS would be posting it everywhere if it was real.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 January, 01:55
SCOTUS election case tomorrow...

arba happihr @arba
05 January, 02:58
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Since SCOTUS didn't do their job,
what makes us think
Out of the Blue they will stand up and do what is right?

I am sorry I didn't do my job for which I received lots of money for
I'll do better!
I made a mistake!!
Me personally
I am hoping that the Military is around the corner and will remove EVERY Lizard who is a traitor against humans.
Watch mouth drop open If this were to happen.
Having Someone actually stand up for people against their Government Officials, who have a job for life!!!
Just to have someone who cares about humanity come back, and slap the smiles off of Satan's judges faces!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 January, 01:54
🤣🤣🤣🐸🙏💙
Oh my gosh, he made my day.
Too funny.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 January, 01:53
😁😍🤩😛

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 January, 01:52
Guess mccarthy should have read the book...The Art of The Deal. 🤣🤣🤣

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
🤣😂

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
💥2023 > Trump 45 Will END This Operation & the PAIN Begins!💥
Be sure and read picture 2 ...Trump is ELECTED for Speaker of the House by WE THE PEOPLE MOVEMENT👏🇺🇲

Video 👇 Explains the Process Well...

https://rumble.com/v23tw0e...

https://t.me/SGHSGAnon

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
05 January, 01:51
😳😳

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
05 January, 01:50
Is this one real? Sounds fake

Dan Dan @DanDan
05 January, 01:50
Hahaha this is genius! Nominate McCarthy so it drags on until the 6th. Then BOOM with DJT. Boomerang the date. Fantastic stuff 😎

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
05 January, 01:49
The Dems heads are going to explode!! 🤣

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
05 January, 01:47

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
05 January, 01:44
Ohoho whats going on .....?!