Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
05 January, 08:57
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
LET'S FOOKING GO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
05 January, 07:58
πŸ˜†πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
05 January, 05:00
I hope they have to vote 17 times to get a Speaker!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
05 January, 04:14
LETS GOOOOO! πŸ˜‚πŸ”¨πŸ’―

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
05 January, 03:41
Trump as Speaker is 3rd in line for President....Biden amd Harris removed for OH, I DON'T KNOW....TREASON...?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Then Trump becomes President while he's CIC already.
I would die laughing and then miss the whole amazing thing.
I've been cracking up since Geatz nominated Trump a little while ago.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
05 January, 02:28
TRUST or Dont TRUST Matt Master Mason Gaetz ?

Ima go with Don’t πŸ˜‚

> Disney
> CIA
> Freemasonry
>Florida

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
05 January, 08:38
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I remember questions coming up about him maybe a year ago. And someone pointing out that he’d lost weight?? If I’m remembering correctly

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
05 January, 02:25
Wonder why this nomination doesn't show up on live.house.gov? The same names are nominated each time.....McCarthy, Jefferies and Donalds by different people. Last nomination called was as of 1:41pm EST.

micky ray @MickyRay
05 January, 02:21
https://www.donaldjtrump.c... ---
4,10,20 DJT: The Speaker of the House TO BE tells it like it is ! What about a statement on the FAKE Vaccines and it's peddlers 'THEY came up with and gave you' too ? These are NOT Vaccines by Scientific OR Reality definition? They are concoctions of Messenger RNA with a plethora of other questionable substances that are unnecessary and likely deleterious ! --- https://www.donaldjtrump.c...