JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 January, 11:02
Is posting something personal supposed to be a bad thing? I'm still trying to decode Spicy Margaritas. You can be sure that someone that is vibrating at the frequency of a Vincent Kennedy is not abusing alcohol. This is the time for us to be super-sober.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
Alcohol Consumption is not, in and of Itself a bad thing, but Any Consumption of Alcohol Destroys the Sacred Secretion/Christ Oil that is Produced 12 Times a Year by our Bodies.
Perhaps this is WHY President Trump does not Drink, Smoke or Use Any Kind of Drugs!
The Anatomy Of The Inner Christ & Awakening Your Divine Frequency - YouTube

The anatomy of the inner christ, the Chrism Sacred secretion, is a genuine and vital part of the Christian texts, it's just we have forgotten how to interpre...

01:20 PM - Jan 05, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
05 January, 06:21
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Interesting...
I don't drink, smoke or use any drugs, either, and now that you mention this, I'm feeling especially good about that. Thanks for sharing...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
05 January, 08:31
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
😇And Neither Do I.

Not Important @Notimportant
05 January, 06:13
Look at alcohol under a uv light (pee kind at pet store) & you'll never drink it again! the corrupt FDA does not require alcohol of any kind or cigs to list ingredients.

It's solent puke green poison👀

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 January, 02:07
Perhaps it is.