Whose movie are we watching?
Satanic ritual?
QTeam?
Other?

🍿 Nancy Drew
The ambulance not only has no markings,
no emergency lights,
but the back is empty, as well.
Even the lady kneeling is sporting the hand symbolism.
While it may have brought people together,
something much deeper is going on here.
Do not be fooled,
they’re all part of the club.
The truth is hard to swallow, but necessary.

KBlive

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
saw bits and pieces of these pictures but never all together.... thanks for posting

the next thing .... i saw somewhere and i wish i had posted it but Hamlin's charity received over a million dollars in donations after this incident. Where is this money going to go???
11:11 AM - Jan 05, 2023
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AuntRo in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
05 January, 01:59
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
I saw that too and thought how odd....a huge hunk of change for his charity....what charity? What does this charity do? How interesting that it was "mentioned" quite soon after Hamlin's collapse....who knew he had a charity? And why even mention it at all?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
05 January, 03:19
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
Too many things going on and we all know there are no such things as coincidences....

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
05 January, 11:46

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
05 January, 11:49
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
yes, that is it.... 7million??? crap as of tuesday it was just over 1 million

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 January, 11:45
I sincerely hope that money is going into QTeam coffers
& will be restored to all those who sent it!! 🙏🇺🇸💥