Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 02:35
Remember that meme/pic from a while back?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Florida Jen @FloridaJen
I can't wait to get the answer to this riddle! Its captivated me for years! So many clues
10:57 AM - Jan 05, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FloridaJen in this post can reply
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
06 January, 04:14
In response Florida Jen to her Publication
Her and MANY of the others! 🍿🎬📽️🎞️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
05 January, 01:13
ME TOOOOO! I still believe she is a WHITE HAT!

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
05 January, 01:07
AOC did go for a casting call her brother recommended. what is the riddle?

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
05 January, 12:00
never give up .

Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
05 January, 11:21
Always thought she was a white hat. Wasnt it discovered she was an actress a few yrs ago? Movie reels, Tesla, Pelosi and a Critical Warning sign. Time traveler. Playing a role. Pulled the Dem base far left to expose ridiculous progressive agenda. Remember the gal w “eat the babies” tshirt as one if her public speaking events? a little too crazy. Enjoy the show.