Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
06 January, 02:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
are we going for 17 ,Mc Carthy. needs to leave the playground

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
05 January, 09:19
Perhaps 17 Rounds until McCarthy "realizes" he won't be Speaker of the House? 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
05 January, 04:51
A Trump endorsement in [their] world is just like the kiss of death. lol

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Jill Burgess @Jabs
05 January, 07:17
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I mentioned this idea to some people a while back, and they thought I was crazy.

Lily B.... @LilyB
06 January, 12:59
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Several years ago, when everyone was still on Twitter,
I made a comment to a VK post about AOC stating I thought she was a White Hat. He responded with one of his smiles. :)

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Dee Ash @DeeAsh2
05 January, 11:25
looking glassish. 😇

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
05 January, 10:57
I can't wait to get the answer to this riddle! Its captivated me for years! So many clues

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
05 January, 01:13
In response Florida Jen to her Publication
ME TOOOOO! I still believe she is a WHITE HAT!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
06 January, 04:14
In response Florida Jen to her Publication
Her and MANY of the others! 🍿🎬📽️🎞️

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
05 January, 10:38
Lol. Thought the same when seen talking with Matt.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
05 January, 10:25

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
05 January, 10:24
Yes. My eyes WITH eyeglasses still can't read what's on her WHITE cap. 🤣

Jessi Doe @Jessi
05 January, 09:49
That pic was the first thing i thought of when i saw her speaking to Matt on the House floor.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
05 January, 09:46

chuck ross @chuckster
05 January, 03:23
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
No one asked you for one, Sweetie....

chuck ross @chuckster
05 January, 03:23
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
No one asked you for one, Sweetie....

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
05 January, 09:35
my guess is Until January 6 late at night

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
05 January, 09:34
Not to say I told you so, but I guarantee, yep, guarantee that AOC is a WH, wooot wooot.

Have known from the beginning that she is a smarty pants, playing a part! I for one, think she's awesome!

arba happihr @arba
05 January, 11:31
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
I heard the same thing. WH.
I'll be glad when they roll out the credits to this movie.☺️😂

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
05 January, 09:22
Trump endorsed McCarthy for a reason:
Why do ‘mainstream’ media heads, within different orgs, always use the same keywords and/or catch phrases?
Coordinated? By who? Outside entity providing instructions?
Do they count on the fact that people [human psyche] are more prone to believe something if heard over-and-over again by different ‘trusted’ sources?

When Evil casts spells, the max is 3X so I don’t find it a coincidence that Q posted this exact phrase in 3 posts. when MSM and BOTS blanket the TV & internet, it’s to make sure you hear it atleast 3X. 45 reaches the whole world which is why his words have meaning. IMO, thinking in terms of the spiritual world and spell casting, this may help understanding “The Plan” a little better.

Jeanne Pagani @jmpagani
05 January, 09:12
Me thinks she's one of those "you think they are bad but they are good" ie a plant.

Jeanne Pagani @jmpagani
05 January, 09:12
Me thinks she's one of those "you think they are bad but they are good" ie a plant.

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
05 January, 09:11
The longer this goes the more we’ll see where Congress falls. This event will ultimately root out all the fake MAGA turncoat RINOs (MTG?) and show where their true loyalty lies. Also, if McCarthy really wants to win he will have to cross the aisle and make deals with the Dems in exchange for votes. The best part about all this is the Omnibus and Ukraine deal sit on the table. My two cents: they can keep doing this until the government is forced to shut down with the clerk holding the gavel.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 January, 11:29
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
To your point watch McCarthy hand gesture and does MTG put something in McCarthy's pocket.

https://twitter.com/Steakf...

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
05 January, 11:36
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
I agree, but I think that it’s a delay tactic to get us to January 6, 2023 (tomorrow). 😉

My thoughts from yesterday (2 images):

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
05 January, 08:54
How is pup pup's eye doing? just thought of him/her

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
05 January, 08:42
🙌
Nov 01, 2017 2:44:10 AM EDT
Anonymous
Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
05 January, 07:59
be awesome to have a search function for all posts on individual account

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
05 January, 10:24
In response Michael Nobody to his Publication
vk has so many hidden gems. does anyone know if there is a space where all vk posts are saved and available?

Water Mark @Watermark
05 January, 12:12
In response Michael Nobody to his Publication
If you go to someone's home page you can click the 'comments' tab and read what they've posted to other threads.

This is a great way to discern trolls and bots with odd follow to follower counts. Some people seldom post to their home page but chat a lot to others. You may find that someone who you seldom see has hundreds of #prayer request care posts.

There are some wonderful, quiet lurkers on AU.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 January, 07:58
x2 pics

Don't they look similar...

One has to wonder if they are distantly related.

They sure act alike...
Also, why has McCarthy taken up residence in the Speakers Office?

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
05 January, 08:59
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only LBJ moved into a new office faster than Kevin McCarthy did!

Social Disruption @SocialDisruption17
05 January, 07:56
My guess is 17 rounds.🐸🍿

Lily B.... @LilyB
05 January, 08:27
In response Social Disruption to his Publication
That number crossed my mind too, followed by 19, 23 and 55.😄
Hope it's much less though.🙏

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
05 January, 07:26
we sure do

when i heard she wantes to work with mcCarthy thats the first thing i thought

plant. great actor. wait till the energy boom

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 January, 07:21
she looks and sounds as confident as Killary did

mark kub @markkub
05 January, 07:21
What was wrong with the background? fake and had to be a green screen. why?

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
05 January, 07:19
America - You Can Do Magic (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Official Music Video for You Can Do Magic performed by America. Follow America:Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AmericabandInstagram: http...

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
05 January, 07:14
This is a must listen to interview between Glenn Beck and Rep. Chip Roy. Very revealing about how the swamp works.
https://www.glennbeck.com/...

Denisern55 @Denisern55
05 January, 09:30
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Great interview. I like Chip Roy. Hopefully they stand their ground. A Ukrainian flag holder doesnt deserve to be Speaker

William Filer @TahoeBilly
05 January, 06:53
Some guy said McCarty actor is....Negative48...haha who knows, look at the eyes though.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
05 January, 06:45

Denisern55 @Denisern55
05 January, 09:35
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
awe thats my birfday

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
05 January, 10:16
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
mirror?