KMRA 777 @KMRA777
05 January, 08:48
I will be OOT for a few days. I have to go to CTCA (Cancer Treatments of America) for specialized testing, and will be back Sat, or Sun. Please keep me up on SCOTUS, and SOTH. Thoughts, and Prayers to All!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
before I knew about Ivermectin and fenbenzanol my dad had cancer I went to an alternative cancer treatment seminar and asked the speaker what he suggests to do for my dad and he said to have him eat a ton of broccoli. after my dad started eating lots of broccoli on his next checkup the doctor stated that his PSA level had dropped down to below normal and that his cancer was disappearing. he told my dad to just keep doing whatever he was doing and he did. My dad took a fall and broke his neck when he was 91 years old, he ended up living till 94. unfortunately lack of movement created other ailments that ended up causing him to pass away otherwise he would have lived well over a hundred years old
09:35 AM - Jan 05, 2023
In response KMRA 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from James Dean, click on at the bottom under it