Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
04 January, 07:31
Personality changes from the shot? Anyone else seeing this in their loved ones who took the shot. Young adult son home from college for the holidays has been moody, rude and disrespectful. This is not the same kid. He has had two shots and at least one booster. My heart hurts💔I am terrified for his health and pray there is a cure coming for this🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
To be honest, I think it's the age and times we are living in. Mine isn't jabbed but he hangs around and works around many who are. He's 19 and frustrated with the world. Young adults are not blind to what's going on in the world and they have to be angry. My son has a lot of repressed anger about missing out on his Junior and Senior years. I find my son right now is better with text communications. I agree with VK, just listen and always let him know that you love him, even when he is acting up. You're safe, he can take out his frustration on you and he knows you will love him unconditionally. Young adults need all of our prayers. We need to keep them hope filled and safe.
02:57 AM - Jan 05, 2023
In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it