Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
03 January, 08:16
House "Holds the Purse"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
04 January, 11:09
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Trump pushing McCarthy will put more focus on the GOP and open more eyes and show more corruption. Trump always has hidden meanings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
For Love of Country @Michelle1776
04 January, 12:20
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
Yes, but why on earth would Trump support this RINO who is completely in the back pocket of Zelenzky, Mr. Money Launderer in Chief? The thought of McCarthy being Speaker makes me sick! I do not trust that guy at all.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
04 January, 03:07
In response For Love of Country to her Publication
becuase it makes people watch him. Hold enemies very close... then expose.

04 January, 10:57
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
I understand that, but how much longer can this shit show go on, with the entire country suffering more and more by the day?

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
05 January, 12:20
Til We The People take back our country. Get involved. til we choose the path they will choose it for us. This is our mess, we now need to clean it up.

05 January, 12:30
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
Well, on Jan. 6th, I showed up in DC to listen to President Trump speak, and to hope that Pence would do the right thing and decertify the stolen election. I then walked to the Capitol, along with thousands and thousands of other people. I stood outside the Capitol, had rubber bullets fired at me and was tear gassed twice. For that, I was arrested and am dealing with massive legal bills and the FBI wants me to serve serious time in prison. Now I am on a terrorist watch list and have a probation officer. A lot of good standing up for my country did me. I have been informed that I can no longer attend any “protest” or any political events or I can be arrested again. We are living in a fucking banana republic.

Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
05 January, 01:17
I'm so sorry that happened to you. We were pretty cold and we went back to our hotel to warm up, and grab a bite, intending to then go to the Capitol. As we were heading over we ran into some friends we'd met, and took their reports of the madness and so stayed at our hotel, gathering more reports. About a month later, 2 FBI agents visited my sister-in-law at her Atlanta condo. They asked why she went and she said that God spoke to her and asked, "Are you going to deny me?" And so she said, truthfully, "God told me to go." The interview ended shortly afterward and the agents said, "We're putting down that you went to DC to support your president." Continue to pray. Divine Justice is coming and you will be free of this evil. As we all will. 🙏🙂👍🐸

Thank you very much. I was their with a friend, and as we got closer to the back of the Capitol, we got separated. There were so many people there. The phones didn’t work, the signals were all locked up. I was separated from my friend for over 2 hours and tried calling over and over again, and I couldn’t get through. After about 2 hours, standing in the same place but trying to call and call her, then everything broke loose. The DC police just started firing on the crowds and tear gassing everyone. It was awful and terrifying.
Thank you for your prayers. There are so many that are facing much worse than me, many of whom are still rotting in jail who need our prayers too. I pray for them every day. I do pray that God will intervene and expose the truth about all of it.
01:24 AM - Jan 05, 2023
In response Manny Questions to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Michelle1776 in this post can reply
Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
05 January, 01:46
Everything is so twisted. At this point I don't believe anybody or anything, except the promises of God and Christ. I believe it was important to show up on Jan 6, but I agree we were like sheep led to slaughter. I admit I didn't pray that day, & avoided entanglement only through serendipity. In the past year I've come to pray dozens of times each day and it is a lifeline. I'm learning. I never knew how to pray, really, but now I know that we're only asking God to fulfill the promises he's made to us, and that we're justified in asking, not because of our good works, but because we're his children, and in the spiritual body of Christ. We just have to claim that birthright. So much to come, but the war is still raging and Satan is also active, always, daily, seeking to mislead and destroy whomsoever he can.This is the time when the wheat and tares are being gathered and separated. Stay strong in your faith. God has plans for good & not disaster, to give YOU a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)

05 January, 02:03
In response Manny Questions to his Publication
Thank you. Yes, during this process my faith has grown tremendously, and it has made me stronger. I know that whatever I face, with God, I can get through anything.