Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
04 January, 07:31
Personality changes from the shot? Anyone else seeing this in their loved ones who took the shot. Young adult son home from college for the holidays has been moody, rude and disrespectful. This is not the same kid. He has had two shots and at least one booster. My heart hurts๐Ÿ’”I am terrified for his health and pray there is a cure coming for this๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
04 January, 10:32
In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication
YES YES!! my son went through psychosis for months and now that is better but he isnโ€™t the same sweet person he was!! He is 23 and just graduated college last fall. He is the only vaxxed one in our family as he was liberalized big time im college. He is rude and entitled to me his sisters and step dad!! He just went about a month and half ago and got the booster to top it off:(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
04 January, 10:43
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
Yes this is what I am talking about with personality changes. its not just mere moodiness. He is not the same sweet person he was and definitely a sense of
entitlement. Prayers for you and your
family๐Ÿ™

Kimberly Robinson @KRobinson77
Praying for you guys too!! I believe we will get them back!! ๐Ÿ’–
10:50 PM - Jan 04, 2023
In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KRobinson77 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kimberly Robinson, click on at the bottom under it