Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Cherokee Rose @CherokeeRose
04 January, 12:49
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I am so very alone Anons ...My 23 year old Autist Son and I...We been through so much Trauma and such for many years and just recently lost my husband to liver failure...I lost my Mom 3 years ago to Alz while right after I had major life saving surgery...We have wanted to give up so many times throughout the years and those bad thoughts are back again..We dont have friends and the family we do have do not come around and havent for years...I didnt know where else to turn ..I spend my time between Telegram...Twitter and FB and Anonup but I never say much...Yet I decided to check Vks page and well here I am...Gods timing is everything.. .Lonliness hurts...Being in your own head is not good...Please Pray for My Son and I...Goodnight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
04 January, 12:46
In response Cherokee Rose to her Publication

DIGITAL SQLDIER
@qoonass
just now
Hello Cherokee Rose and anyone else, who happens to read this, and may be in a bad place mentally? My house
is always open and welcoming. To you and a loved one or two max please. If you ever want to take a road trip and seeBee oresns, I White Sand Beaches, Cypress Swamps, Great Fishing, Hunting, Partying and revelryon down tlllll Louisiana/Mississippi state line on I-59. Honey Island Swamps You are always more than welcome to come down and can stay witn me. Saving money on hotels and more csn be t in fun activities!! Mardi Gras is coming up really soon as well!!! God Bless,,,,🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cherokee Rose @CherokeeRose
Sounds like a beautiful place and a good time..Only wish I lived closer ...Im in Va without a vehicle and my son drives a $500 dollar klunker that gets him to point A to B..Hopfully someday..Thank you
10:40 PM - Jan 04, 2023
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CherokeeRose in this post can reply
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
07 January, 09:44
It is beautiful here. I wish you had transportation. Would lice to have you sll vone down. Mardi Gras is just now starting this weekend. Ill sharevsome loval music perhaps that mayblift your spirits. I betvyout sib woyld enjoy sone Zydeco Music. The accordion will catch his attention im thinking. Wasnt what i was initially going to share so i'll share both. My good friends neighbor Tab Benoit lays blues and Lee Mouton plays Cajun -Zydeco...https://music.youtube.com/...

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
07 January, 10:36
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication